Two Capitals of Poland
– Warsaw and Cracow.
- accommodation at 3* hotels,
- 3 x hb in Warsaw,
- 4 x hb in Cracow,
- city sightseeing of Warsaw and Cracow,
- visits to the Royal Castles in Warsaw and Cracow, the Wilanow Palace in Warsaw, the monastery in Czestochowa / entry fees included /,
- visits to the Museum of F. Chopin in Zelazowa Wola and to the palace in Nieborow / incl. entry fee /,
- visit to the Ethnographic Museum in Lowicz / entry fee incl. /,
- visit to the salt-mine in Wieliczka / entry fee incl. /,
- raft trip on the Dunajec River,
- visit to the 'Pieskowa Skala Castle' / incl. entry fee /,
- excursion coach,
- English / German / French / Russian / Swedish,Norwegian speaking tour manager.